Discover the secret behind serving a perfect and profitable beer
The AHA & Lion's Beer Systems Specialist, Don Barron present a 1 day Beermaster session to provide hands-on sensory training about your beer systems and service techniques. Train at Lion's state-of-the-art facility in Canningvale for a hands-on sensory on day session!
Next Course: 22 June 2017
The Beermasters Session is suited for:
- Hospitality Professionals who want to deliver excellent beer quality and understand the how to store, rotate, and serve fresh beer.
- Brewery Sales and Marketing personnel who want to better understand how to sell the products their breweries produce.
- Pub, Bar and Restaurant operators who want a complete understanding of their beer systems.
- Bar managers who want to select the proper glassware, serving temperature, and pouring technique to showcase the unique characteristics of each beer and increase their bar sales.
Beermasters Course - From $149
Skills Covered Include
- Control of draught stock
- Use and maintenance of gas propulsion system
- Cleaning beer dispensing equipment
- Connecting draught beer kegs
- Troubleshooting & maintenance of cool room equipment
Preparation for service and after service operations
- Importance of clean glassware
- Setting up a bar for service
- End of service procedures
Service of draught beer
- Pouring draught beer
- Troubleshooting problems and faults in beer presentation
- Glassware styles, maintenance & the impact they can have in bar presentation
- Sales techniques
Health and safety in the workplace
- Manual handling techniques
- Chemical safety
- Safety factors with the use of gas cylinders
- Draught beer profiles
Members: $149Non-Members: $169
What are the benefits of Beermasters Training?
- Improved standards of efficiency and professionalism
- Higher productivity and hence increase profits
- Reduced accident rates
- Higher levels of skill and self confidence
- Knowledge about the product you handle
- Enhance job satisfaction
- Faster and more efficient service
- Confidence in the industry's ability to meet their needs
- Better quality beer
Take advantage of these great course bundles to further your hospitality expertise and knowledge.
- RSA Online and Beermasters Classroom Course
- RSA Online, Cocktail Mixology Classroom Course and Beermasters Classroom Course
While course dates and information are provided for your convenience on the AHA(WA) website and Training Calendar, please be aware dates and times may change. Contact 9321 7701 to find out more.
Providers of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Approved Managers Course (Management of Licensed Premises MLP 1), leaders in hospitality training.