Welcome to Australian Hostels Association, WA

United States of America

The AHA can assist hospitality students or recent graduates from the USA to secure employment in Western Australia. Whether you are looking for a short term placement as part of your course requirements or looking for a position upon graduation the AHA can put you in contact Western Australia with top quality employers.

Visa Application

Please note that all USA citizens will need to apply for their Work and Holiday Visa through the Australian Department of Immigration, before arriving in Australia.
Please click here for more details


Homestay accommodation can be a great option for when you first arrive in WA as its includes your meals and accommodation in a friendly and welcoming environment. The following agencies are able to make arrangements for you:

Nacel Australia
Perth Student Accommodation
Talkabout Tours

More information on living in Western Australia

Apply Here


Corporate Sponsor - AON Risk Services
Evergy Action
Ryan & Co
Liquid Mix