WA Service with a Smile Customer Service Training
What is it?
WA Service with a Smile Customer Service Online Training covers the fundamental principles of delivering excellent customer service.
Utilising a range of e-learning systems and learning styles the course incorporates multimedia, written word, spoken language, active on screen thinking exercises and simple research links to deliver a multi-faceted accelerated learning platform.
Marketing Recognition Tool
WA Service with a Smile serves as a marketing tool to recognise and promote existing customer service training and initiatives that you have already implemented at your property and for that work to be recognised in an industry-wide program.
We want to see an environment that tells every guest that as an industry we are dedicated to great customer service and that your business, through the training of your staff is part of a WA-industry-wide initiative.
How is it available?
The course can be completed online at www.wasmiles.com.au
Available 24-7, this free online course is flexible, self-paced learning.
Steps to complete
1) Click 'staff registration' below
2) Complete registration form ensuring you select a business name
3) Username and password will be emailed
4) Login below or use the link in email
5) Complete free course
1) Click 'business registration' below
2) Complete form
3) Administrator username and password will be emailed
4) Login below or use link in email
5) Tailor course to suit your in-house training
What is in the course?
The values below are reflected throughout the course content and provide the foundations for the course:
- Be Friendly
show it in your:
- Be Connected
know your customers, colleagues, business and city:
- anticipate your customer's needs
- ask the right questions and be observant
- walk in your customer's shoes
- avoid conflict
- Be Real
- be honest and genuine
- be comfortable and energised about work
- be professional
- most of all be yourself
The course provides strategies for improving attitude and perspective relating to contextual matters in customer service as well as raising service focus and awareness.
The course includes the following elements:
- welcoming customers
- communicating with customers and colleagues
- providing exceptional service to customers
- anticipating customers needs
- responding to conflict and customer complaints
- working as part of a team
- Cultural diversity
- Developing local knowledge
Individual venues can then build on these values and guidelines incorporating venue specific service standards and training.
Who should complete the course?
The course is aimed primarily at operational staff covering the fundamentals of customer service. Staff in senior positions should complete the course to be aware of the content and nature of the material so that in-house training can build on the foundations of this course.
Tailoring of the Course
Participating venues will be issued an administrator login which allows the ‘opt in’ or ‘opt out’ selection for some of the course elements if already delivered through in-house training.