Accommodation Hotels - Tourism Accommodation Australia (WA)
The Australian Hotels Association (WA) and its Accommodation Hotels form Tourism Accommodation Australia (WA) and is one of the most well respected and successful industry associations in Australia.
Founded in 1892 we now represent more than 80% of the hotel and hospitality industry in WA. Our role is to lobby and protect the business and commercial interests of our members, provide quality training services such as responsible service of alcohol and to provide industry networking and marketing opportunities.
The AHA(WA) achieves its success for the industry through communications and advocacy to key community interests in Australia and Western Australia. This includes:
- Members of Parliament and Government agencies
- Media and Community Groups
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry Suppliers and Service Providers
Better representation for the Australian accommodation industry
- Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA) represents the substantial operators of the diverse Australian accommodation industry. By providing leadership through advocacy, intelligence, education and networking, TAA assists its members' success.
- The AHA and subsequently TAA is registered under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 as an organisation of employers in the hotel industry.
- Providing accommodation operators with an influential voice to Government and delivering national member services, TAA is committed to protecting the industry's interests in areas such as industrial relations, workforce development, education and training, taxation and licensing. Its members are represented both at a national level and in every state and territory.