Build on you business success and unlock the power of membership with WA’s peak body for the hotels and hospitality industry.
Industry leaders in RSA Responsible Service of Alcohol, Approved Manager training and hospitality skills courses.
WA’s most prestigious awards programs, networking opportunities and industry events for the hotel and hospitality sector.
Forging valuable connections between industry suppliers and WA’s hotels and hospitality venues.
Providing a strong voice for WA’s hotel and hospitality industry through public advocacy and effective media representation
The AHA(WA) is the authoritative voice for the accommodation and hospitality industry in Western Australia.
Industry Suppliers - H&L Australia
Freecall 1800 778 340
H&L are the POS solution hospitality specialists in Australia. Over the past 30 years and into the future, our single focus is providing solutions to our clients to make their businesses more successful and profitable. We provide the service, support & technology that will maximise profitability, give a competitive edge and improve day to day operations.
Technology is only valuable when used for the right job. As hospitality people at heart, H&L know better than most the critical requirements for each food & beverage operation.
We have built and continue to refine Australia's leading POS Solution for the industry and all of our products are able to 'talk' to each other, in that they are integrated or have an interface:
- Sysnet: the most comprehensive stock management system, which handles ordering, receiving, and cost analysis.
- Workforce Management: a range of tools and devices that allow venues to have an 'upper hand' in reducing wage costs, while simultaneously complying to the complex conditions of the Modern Award System and Fair Work Act
- Zen Global: managing loyalty & marketing, gift cards, and live sales reporting
- BooKBooK: all bookings, correspondence, customer history, and table management will appear on the POS.
- Bluefrog POS: caters for smaller venues that require no more than 3 terminals and less intensive stock control.
- Loyalty & Take-Away Apps: integration with many of the new and exciting order, loyalty and take away apps that are entering the market.
Copyright 2023 australian hotels association (WA)
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Western Australia. We pay our respects to Elders past and present.