The AHA(WA) strives to ensure that the hospitality industry has access to the highest quality services and resources available.
Through the formation of strategic alliances with over 130 companies, the AHA is able to provide members with an informed choice of suppliers across all product and service categories, offering direct access to key contacts, special discounts and preferential rates.
Please support the suppliers that support the Association and add value to the industry.
If you would like further information regarding corporate partnerships please download a copy of the AHA(WA) Corporate Membership Packages.
For tailored partnership opportunities please contact Tim Badham at email@example.com or phone 9321 7701.
|All Industry Suppliers|
|Commercial Food Service Equipment|
|Delivery Services & Transport|
|Environmental Products & Services|
|Liquor Buying Group|
|Point of Sale Systems|
|Research & Development|
|Safety & Security|
|Stocktaking & Audit|
|Tourism & Event Partners|
|Training & Education|
Office 2, Ground Floor, 48 Kishorn Road
Applecross WA 6153
P 08 9316 8699 / 0420 904 940
F 08 9316 9699
Hospitality Total Services - Hospitality Design and Liquor Licensing Consultants
Hospitality Total Services has successfully assisted clients with the best possible outcomes for over 23 years in WA. Contact us for an obligation free discussion to see how best we can add value to your business.
Sample of our Services
Liquor Licensing Advisory Services:
- Facilitate Liquor License Applications - Restaurant, Small Bar, Tavern, Hotel, Liquor Stores.
- Assist with Public Interest Assessments (PIA) for new applications, ETP's etc.
- Local Government Development Applications.
Kitchen & Bar Design Specialists
- Architectural Design and Drafting services for cafes, restaurants, taverns, pubs, hotels, resorts, sports stadiums, government facilities, hospitals, aged care, other – kitchens, bars, drive in bottle shop, bottle shop, dining areas, retail food kiosk, retail food shop, bakeries, accommodation rooms.
- Interior design including finishes schedules and colour selections.
Hospitality Management Consultants
- Business Reviews - Recommend Improvements
- Assist with new Business Start-ups
- Hotel/ Tavern/ Restaurant/ Pub/ Cafe/ Sports Stadiums/ Hospital/ Government Facility developments
- Food Safety Audits
- Food & Beverage Master Planning
- HACCP and WASTE Reports