Official RSA ID Card

The Official AHA RSA Industry ID Card

Only $25

The AHA Official RSA ID Card certifies your RSA qualifications in a handy, wallet sized card.

The RSA ID card can be used together with or instead of, a paper certificate to prove you have successfully completed the required mandatory RSA training.

Benefits of the RSA ID Card include:

  • Can replace paper certificate
  • Take your qualification with you anywhere – your employer can photocopy your card to keep on their training register
  • Durable plastic in a convenient wallet sized card
  • Includes the date of completion, evidence of course title, qualifications and unit code
  • AHA(WA) training contact details for future reference

Ordering your Official RSA ID Card is simple

Already completed your RSA course with the AHA(WA) and have your certificate? Purchase the Official RSA ID Card by clicking here. (Please note you must have completed your RSA with the AHA(WA) to be able to purchase the Official RSA ID card)

Completed your RSA with another training provider? You can only obtain an Official RSA ID Card if you have complete training with the AHA(WA). If you have completed your RSA with another training provider but would still like to purchase an RSA ID Card, simply complete our RSA Upgrade Course for only $19. Then purchase the RSA ID Card on checkout.

Don’t yet have your RSA certificate?
You need to complete the RSA course with the AHA(WA) prior to receiving your ID card. Tick the box on the final payment page of your online RSA course, choosing your preferred option of either the card on its own for $25 or for both the card plus a printed and posted Official AHA colour certificate for $30.

Contact the AHA Training Department for more information

Providers of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Approved Managers Course (Management of Licensed Premises MLP 1), leaders in hospitality training.

AHA(WA) corporate partners

Official Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (RTO) Number 4748
The AHA WA is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)

View our government verified profile at or

CRICOS information for Student VISA holders

The WA Hotels & Hospitality Association (WAHHA) is not registered with CRICOS and therefore cannot deliver training to people who hold an overseas student/study visa (Subclass 500). Please visit to locate a CRICOS training provider.  WAHHA does not accept any liability which results from an inaccurate answer to this question. 

Skip to content