Performance & Misconduct Management, Investigations and Termination – getting the process right
Unfair dismissal and general protections claims can cost employers significant amounts of money and time. These claims can be amongst the most stressful situations an employer will face.
Many of the claims we see are a result of managers simply not knowing what to do when managing disciplining and dismissing employees.
The AHA’s Industrial Relations team are specialist employment lawyers with over 20 years’ combined experience.
You will learn in this seminar:
- Strategies to manage misconduct and poor performance
- How to conduct an investigation to protect your business
- Steps to implementing fair disciplinary and dismissal processes to minimise the risks of a claim
You will have the opportunity to learn through:
- Recent case law and principles
- Real workplace scenarios and case studies
- Interactive discussion around the tricky situations your business has faced
If you are responsible for supervising, disciplining an terminating staff, this seminar is ideal for you!
Where: AHA Training Centre – 38 Parliament Place, West Perth
Time: 10am to 12pm
AHA Members: $139
Non Members: $159
While course dates and information are provided for your convenience on the AHA(WA) website and Training Calendar, please be aware dates and times may change. Contact 9321 7701 to find out more.
Providers of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Approved Managers Course (Management of Licensed Premises MLP 1), leaders in hospitality training.