Our Commitment to the Industry
As the authoritative voice for the hospitality industry in Western Australia, the AHA will inspire innovation, unity and industry excellence.
To protect and develop our members interests, to achieve new levels of success and excellence and maintain the vital role of the hospitality industry as an integral part of the Australian way of life.
With passion, teamwork and commitment we will provide representation, advice, research, education, negotiation, lobbying, IR advice and advocacy, corporate and member events and meetings and commercial benefits.
- Teamwork & Unity
- Integrity & Accountability
- Strength & Courage
- Fun & Passion
- To maintain high standards of service and conduct in the liquor, hospitality, catering and entertainment industries;
- To promote and protect the rights and interests of licensed hoteliers, taverners and such other licensees as may
be engaged in the retail liquor trade;
- To watch all proceedings in State and Federal Parliament and act as necessary;
- Otherwise assist, represent and act on behalf of the members; and
- Engage in commercial activities that are in the members interests.
Who is involved with the AHA
- Accommodation properties
- Special facility licenses
- Function centres
- Industry suppliers
- Boutique breweries
- Licensed restaurants
- Small Bars
Industry at a Glance
Spend per annum on Hospitality and Tourism
People working in the hospitality industry
Of all hotel venues in WA are represented by the AHA